“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.”
– Helen Keller
1) To present the facts about one of the most savage forms of Palestinian terrorism – rock-throwing against civilians, and the cars in which they are riding.
2) To expose the fact that certain prominent “news” entities and “human rights” groups work to elicit sympathy for Palestinian rock-throwers, while ignoring (or vilifying) the Israeli victims.
3) To inform taxpayers in the U.S., Canada, Western Europe of the fact that they are financially enabling the Palestinian terror machine – which, in part, is devoted to indoctrinating children to want to murder Jews, through rock-throwing and other means.
4) To provide pathways for these taxpayers to make their voices known to (a) the powers-that-be in their governments, and (b) the “aid” groups that are supposed to ensure that this money is only used for peaceful, “humanitarian” purposes.
5) To facilitate other forms of peaceful, principled, creative activism, to advance our other purposes.
The bad guys are well-funded, tech-savvy, and extremely motivated.
We need every person of good conscience on board.
Learn the facts. Start here.
Learn how you are helping to financially enable Palestinian terrorism. Start here.
Make your voice known. Start here.